Don’t waste time and money getting your window wells laid with stone when you can get the look of real stone for a fraction of the cost and time it takes to install. Our “Faux Stone” decorative window well liners are made of high-quality, weatherproof vinyl, that brings life to any boring basement! Get rid of the grey, galvanized steel look, with our affordable weatherproof vinyl liners that are easy to install and can be removed afterward.
Our decorative window well liners are a great alternative to looking out your basement window at a galvanized window well. We have a wide variety of themes available. Heavy gauge vinyl is long-wearing and easy to install. All materials and directions necessary for installation are included.
- Weather-resistant material with high-quality UV inks to prevent fading
- Includes peel-and-stick fasteners for easy DIY installation
- It can easily be trimmed with scissors to the exact size you need
- Conforms to the curve of your well
Window Well Decorative Liner Installation Video
To find out the size you need, follow these instructions:
- Using a measuring tape, measure from side to side around the curve of your window well. It may be difficult to measure the curve exactly, so be generous with your measurements. You can always trim off excess!
- Then, measure from the bottom to the top of the well in multiple spots as this may change in different areas
- Verify the depth of your well (from the bottom in your basement to the top of the well) is equal to or less than 60″
- Select the cover width that is at least the size of your well from side to side including the curve. You can easily trim off excess liner with scissors!