Our sturdy one-piece galvanized steel egress ladders are a necessity for window wells over 36″ deep. Installation is easy. Hook the ladder over the lip of your well on the side of the window opening. If desired, attach it to the well with stainless steel screws for additional stability.
All rungs are 12″ apart, 16″ wide, and the uprights are 12″ apart and stick out 4″ from the well wall.
Window Well Egress Ladder sizing:
For all styles: Hook-Over, Bolt-On, and ladders for Concrete/Brick wells:
- 3 step ladder for wells 50″ deep or less
- 4-step ladder for wells 51″ – 62″ deep
- 5-step ladder for wells 63″ – 72″ deep
- 6-step ladder for wells 73″ – 84″ deep
- 7-step ladder for wells 85″ – 96″ deep
- 8-step ladder for wells 97″ – 108″ deep
All rungs are 12″ apart, 16″ wide, and the uprights are 12″ apart.
Ladders for concrete/brick are intended to fit an 8″ ledge.