Frequently Asked Questions
Please read our FAQ before sending us a message.
Sloped / Flat Covers: 3 – 4 weeks
Custom Aluminum Grates: 4 – 5 weeks *
Custom Sloped / Flat Covers: 3 – 4 weeks *
Bubble Covers: 2 weeks
Molded Covers: 2 weeks
Window Wells: 8 – 12 weeks
Liners: 2 weeks
Bilco / Monarch products: 4 – 5 weeks
Egress Kits: 8 – 12 weeks
Windows: 5 – 6 weeks *
Ladders (7 steps and under): 2 weeks
Ladders (8 steps): 4 – 6 weeks
- Drill with a 3/16th inch drill bit
- Phillips head screwdriver
- Permanent marker
- With the protective film still on your cover, place the cover over your window well and align so it's snug against the back wall and even all around
- Place a mark on your cover where your mounting brackets will be installed. The provided installation instructions will include recommended mounting locations based upon your well size.
- Double check step number 2, then at each marked location drill a 3/16th inch hole
- Peel the protective film back slightly and install the mounting brackets at each hole, using the screwdriver to ensure a solid fit
- Remove the protective film from your cover then place the cover back on your well, pressing down the mounting brackets onto your well.
- You're done!