Window Well Covers
278 N Main St, Walworth, WI 53184
Frequently Asked Questions
Please read our FAQ before sending us a message.
Sloped / Flat Covers: 3 – 4 weeks
Custom Aluminum Grates: 4 – 5 weeks *
Custom Sloped / Flat Covers: 3 – 4 weeks *
Bubble Covers: 2 weeks
Molded Covers: 2 weeks
Window Wells: 8 – 12 weeks
Liners: 2 weeks
Bilco / Monarch products: 4 – 5 weeks
Egress Kits: 8 – 12 weeks
Windows: 5 – 6 weeks *
Ladders (7 steps and under): 2 weeks
Ladders (8 steps): 4 – 6 weeks
- Drill with a 3/16th inch drill bit
- Phillips head screwdriver
- Permanent marker
- With the protective film still on your cover, place the cover over your window well and align so it's snug against the back wall and even all around
- Place a mark on your cover where your mounting brackets will be installed. The provided installation instructions will include recommended mounting locations based upon your well size.
- Double check step number 2, then at each marked location drill a 3/16th inch hole
- Peel the protective film back slightly and install the mounting brackets at each hole, using the screwdriver to ensure a solid fit
- Remove the protective film from your cover then place the cover back on your well, pressing down the mounting brackets onto your well.
- You're done!
Lifetime Warranty Policy DetailsOur Sloped, Flat, and Bubble style window well covers come with a lifetime warranty from date of purchase to the original purchaser. Warranty is not transferable, without consent of WindowWellCovers.com. This warranty does not apply to damage caused by misuse, alteration, improper installation, improper maintenance or abuse. We will replace a defective window well cover free of charge. Proof of purchase is required and replacement is the sole remedy to the purchaser under this warranty and in no event shall WindowWellCovers.com be liable for any incidental or consequential damages, losses, or expenses. Covers sold on WindowWellCovers.com but manufactured by third-party, including, but not limited to, Monarch and Bilco are not covered under this warranty. Please refer to each individual product page for their associated warranty. The window well covers we manufacture are non-refundable. The return policy on these products is no returns, unless the cover has significant defects or absolutely doesn’t fit, in which case we are happy to exchange for a cover of equal or lesser value, less shipping expenses.
Send us an email