Due to the various amounts of shapes and sizes of products available, there is manufacturing time before shipment which varies based upon the product you have ordered:
- Sloped / Flat Covers: 3 – 4 weeks
- Bubble Covers: 2 weeks
- Window Wells: 3 – 4 weeks
- Liners: 2 weeks
- Ladders (7 steps and under): 2 weeks
- Ladders (8 steps): 4 – 6 weeks
Click Here for more information on Return Policy.
Our Sloped & Flat style Window Well Covers are designed to be installed by anyone in under 30 minutes, depending on the size of your cover. If you can use a drill, you can install these covers easily! Our covers come pre-assembled but require you to install the mounting hardware so you can get a 100% perfect fit on YOUR window well.
- Drill with a 3/16th inch drill bit
- Phillips head screwdriver
- Permanent marker
Steps to install your Sloped / Flat Window Well Cover
- With the protective film still on your cover, place the cover over your window well and align, so it's snug against the back wall and even all around.
- Place a mark on your cover where your mounting brackets will be installed. The provided installation instructions will include recommended mounting locations based upon your well size.
- Double-check step number 2, then at each marked location, drill a 3/16th inch hole.
- Peel the protective film back slightly and install the mounting brackets at each hole, using the screwdriver to ensure a solid fit
- Remove the protective film from your cover, then place the cover back on your well, pressing down the mounting brackets onto your well.
- You're done!
We manufacture all of our window well covers from an “Unbreakable” type plastic known as Polycarbonate. Our Sloped and Flat style window well covers combine rust-free aluminium and clear Polycarbonate and support up to 400 pounds. Our bubble style covers support up to 200 pounds.
Lifetime Warranty Policy Details
Our Sloped, Flat, and Bubble style window well covers come with a lifetime warranty from date of purchase to the original purchaser. Warranty is not transferable, without consent of WindowWellCovers.com. This warranty does not apply to damage caused by misuse, alteration, improper installation, improper maintenance or abuse. We will replace a defective window well cover free of charge. Proof of purchase is required and replacement is the sole remedy to the purchaser under this warranty and in no event shall WindowWellCovers.com be liable for any incidental or consequential damages, losses, or expenses.
Covers sold on WindowWellCovers.com but manufactured by third-party are not covered under this warranty. Please refer to each individual product page for their associated warranty.
The window well covers we manufacture are non-refundable. The return policy on these products is no returns, unless the cover has significant defects or absolutely doesn’t fit, in which case we are happy to exchange for a cover of equal or lesser value, less shipping expenses.
We recommend ordering a well 8-12” deeper than the bottom of the window, and at least 2” wider than the window on each side.
We offer free shipping inside the continental United States. If you are outside of the continental United States, or international, you may request a custom quote by contact us or calling (888) 650-9355. Due to the size of the majority of our products, a customized quote is required to determine shipping costs based on your location.
Due to the semi-custom nature of our window well cover products, once manufacturing has been started an order may not be canceled for any reason. Please verify your measurements are accurate before ordering.
For our Custom Window Well Covers and Custom Aluminum Grates, a PDF proof will be sent before manufacturing to confirm order details and measurements.