Note: This scene is only available in the 100″ x 60″ size.
Beautiful snow-capped mountain in the background, with lively green trees and an amazingly blue sky.
Decorative Window Well Liners are a great alternative to looking out your basement window at a galvanized window well. We have a wide variety of themes available. Heavy gauge vinyl is long-wearing and easy to install. All materials and directions necessary for installation are included.
- Weather-resistant material with high-quality UV inks to prevent fading
- Includes peel-and-stick fasteners for easy DIY installation
- It can easily be trimmed with scissors to the exact size you need
- Conforms to the curve of your well
To find out the size you need, follow these instructions:
- Then, using a measuring tape, measure from side to side around the curve of your window well. It may not be easy to measure the curve exactly. We suggest being generous with your measurements because you can always trim off excess!
- Then, measure from the bottom to the top of the well in multiple spots as this may change in different areas.
- Verify the depth of your well (from the bottom in your basement to the top of the well) is equal to or less than 60.”
- Select the cover width that is at least the size of your well from side to side, including the curve. Then, you can easily trim off excess liner with scissors!
There are no reviews yet.