Our Faux Rock & Stone line of heavy-duty window well liners are a nice affordable way to add interest to your boring metal window wells. These faux rock liners are printed on heavy gauge vinyl with High-Definition graphics of realistic rocks, stone, brick and masonry. Heavy gauge vinyl is long wearing and easy to install. All materials and directions necessary for installation are included.
- Realistic rock, stone, brick and masonry print
- Weather resistant material with high-quality UV inks to prevent fading
- Includes peal-and-stick fasteners for easy DIY installation
- Can easily be trimmed with scissors to the exact size you need
- Conforms to the curve of your well
Faux Rock & Stone Window Well Liner Installation Video
To find out the size you need, follow these instructions:
- Using a measuring tape, measure from side to side around the curve of your window well. It may be difficult to measure the curve exactly, so be generous with your measurements. You can always trim off excess!
- Then, measure from bottom to the top of the well in multiple spots as this may change in different areas
- Verify the depth of your well (from the bottom in your basement, to the top of the well) is equal to or less than 60″
- Select the cover width that is at least the size of your well from side to side including the curve. You can easily trim off excess liner with scissors!