More than a third of the entire world’s supply of pineapple come from the volcanic formed Islands of Hawaii, but are you really thinking about that when you are witnessing views like these? Hawaii has long been a vacation hotspot because of its diverse terrain, array of beautiful beaches, and the striking scenery, including some of the most magnificent sunsets on Earth.
- Weather resistant material with high-quality UV inks to prevent fading
- Includes peal-and-stick fasteners for easy DIY installation
- Can easily be trimmed with scissors to the exact size you need
- Conforms to the curve of your well
Window Well Decorative Liner Installation Video
To find out the size you need, follow these instructions:
- Using a measuring tape, measure from side to side around the curve of your window well. It may be difficult to measure the curve exactly, so be generous with your measurements. You can always trim off excess!
- Then, measure from bottom to the top of the well in multiple spots as this may change in different areas
- Verify the depth of your well (from the bottom in your basement, to the top of the well) is equal to or less than 60″
- Select the cover width that is at least the size of your well from side to side including the curve. You can easily trim off excess liner with scissors!